The Common Good Food Playground brings you a complete meal kit designed for a convenient and enjoyable authentic Laksa feasting in your own safe space.
Perfect for a quick home-cooking, the meal kit includes The Common Good’s original – savoury, rich, and creamy Laksa soup, sambal chili paste, special Singaporean rice noodles, tiger prawns, tofu, boiled eggs, bean sprouts, and fresh laksa leaves from our herb garden. With all of the spices and great flavours, prepare yourself for a mouth-watering aroma from a warm, comforting bowl of Singaporean Laksa.
LAKSA MEAL KIT
(Available from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Daily)
Solo – Php520 nett
Group set – Available Soon!
Customers to book and settle delivery charges.
Orders can be made thru any of the following:
a. Fill-out the order form on this page
b. Call (02) 7755 7888 local 232
c. Message via Viber OR WhatsApp at 0917 3098473
d. Reach out to us on Facebook @imhotelph
Laksa is a famed Peranakan spicy noodle soup from Southeast Asia. Known to be a cross-cultural dish available in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, and other neighboring countries, this spicy soup of Nonya origin had been created in different versions with varying ingredients. Typically, Laksa consists of thick wheat noodles, laksa leaves, and sambal chili.
1. Place your order thru any of the available channels.
2. Once your order is confirmed, our team will send the total amount of your order. Pay the amount via BDO or GCash. We will be providing you the payment details for your preferred method.
3. Upon payment confirmation, finalize your pick-up schedule (date and time). For delivery service, book your delivery via Grab, Lalamove, or any preferred courier service provider using the pick-up details our team will send you.
1. Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
2. Put the unopened bags of packed ingredients in the simmering water and let it cook slowly for 5 to 7 minutes.
3.Once reheated, In a separate bowl, mix the noodles and bean sprouts. Loosen up the noodles using a pair of chopsticks.
4. Place the egg, tofu, and prawns on top of the noodles and pour the hot broth over the ingredients.
5. Add sambal chili paste to taste.
Share the experience! Order our Laksa set for groups of 4 to 5 people. Created to bring happy memories with the entire family and loved ones, our Laksa Group Set is perfect for home parties, corporate gatherings, and other social activities. Order now!
7862 Makati Ave. Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
(+632) 7755 7888
For more information, please contact:
+63 2 7755 7888
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, I’M Hotel is implementing precautionary measures and initiatives to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. This may include reduction of certain services and amenities including but not limited to: access to I’M Onsen Spa wellness Suites, Buffet meals at The Common Good Restaurant, or other services that are generally available in our property. All guests are required to comply with the guidelines and restrictions implemented by our property and the local government.
Learn about our health and safety commitment