TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Rates are quoted in Philippine Peso
2. Full payment should be settled by check in through the following:
(a) via Cash or Credit Card at Front Desk
(b) via Online Payment Link to be sent by Reservation team
(c) via Bank Deposit at least 3 banking days prior to check-in.
3. Valid ID with photo or passport must be presented at Front Desk upon check-in.
4. Standard check-out time is 12 NN; Check-in time is 2 PM. Early check-in and late check-out may be requested at the Front Office (subject to availability). If available, charges may apply.
5. Night extensions are subject to availability.
6. Booking revisions must be arranged through our Reservations Office.
7. Room rate(s) is/are subject to adjustment based on prevailing rates during new travel date(s).
8. Guests who opt to pay at the point of check-in have to inform the reservations team if their estimated time of arrival is beyond 6 PM. Otherwise, the hotel reserves the right to release unpaid rooms at 6 PM.
9. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and amendments can be made free of charge until 3 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price if canceled 3 days before arrival.
10. No Show: Guest who does not arrive within twelve (12) hours of the check-in date and time of the Hotel will be charged the total amount of room reservation.
11. During peak season and holidays, all reservations are required to be guaranteed. Our reservations team will request for prepayment via Online Payment Link, Credit Card Authorization, or Bank Deposit at least 7 days prior to check-in in order to guarantee the reservation. I’M Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation in the event of failure to submit prepayment, credit card authorization form, or bank deposit slip prior to the deadline.
12. Card Fraud Control: To protect credit card owners from fraud, the guest is required to present the actual credit card used in making the online booking and a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner upon check-in. If the card owner is not the one staying at the hotel, the guest is required to present a letter of authorization signed by the card owner, clear photocopies of the front and back of the credit card used and a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the guest to check-in for failure to comply with this requirements or may cancel a confirmed reservation if a booking is suspected to be made using a fraudulent credit card.
13. Deposit Policy: A cash incidental deposit of P3,000.00 per night will be required upon check-in. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out if not utilized and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
14. The Hotel Keepers Act of the Philippines is applicable