The well-being and safety of our guests, team members, and partners is our utmost priority.
During these challenging times, we recognize our duty to the community and would like to express our support by thoroughly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and by following important guidelines provided by local and international health authorities.
We know that there may be concerns during this time, but we wish to assure our guests that it is our desire and intention to continuously uphold the highest standard of safety and cleanliness in our property. All this to ensure that you will have a pleasant experience during your stay.
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITMENT
OUR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
As part of our continuous efforts to reduce the spread of infection and to protect the well-being of our team members and guests, we at I’M Hotel have taken extra precautionary measures following the guidelines set by local health authorities.
Here are our health and safety measures:
1. Official hotel vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each use. Protective acrylic shields are installed to function as barriers between the driver and guests. Hotel service vehicle amenities, which include basic first-aid and sanitation kits, are also available for guest use.
2. Documentation of all guest’s health & travel declarations and contact details upon entering the premises.
3. Body temperature checking using a thermal scanner at all hotel entrances will be performed for all guests by qualified medical staff or trained hotel personnel.
4. Entrances are equipped with alcohol/sanitizing gels for guest use.
5. Shoe sanitizing mats are provided at entrances to clean and sanitize guest’s footwear.
6. Floor decals are visible to remind guests to stay a safe distance apart.
7. Precautionary signage and displays are visible throughout the property to remind guests of proper handwashing and respiratory etiquette, proper use of face mask, and face shield and other pertinent information.
8. Installation of protective glass in the hotel reception area and other guest service desks to ensure distances are maintained.
9. Room keycards are disinfected and handed out with minimal physical contact.
ROOMS & SUITES
1. Guest escorting to the room may be allowed following the strict observance of physical distancing and in compliance with the health and safety protocols set by the Department of Health (DOH).
2. Rooms are set-up to allow convenient in-room dining (IRD) for guests. Items that need to be delivered to guests shall be placed outside the hotel room only.
3.Each guest room is rigorously cleaned and sanitized using hospital-grade disinfectants after each check-out. Thorough disinfection consideration is being observed to high touch surfaces. Utilization of enhanced technologies, such as electrostatic sprayers, high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter, or germicidal ultraviolet (UV) lighting system, at least once every two (2) weeks will be implemented.
4. Following stringent measures, our property’s daily linen disinfection process has been enhanced, hygienically sanitizing each laundry without sacrificing guest’s comfort.
5. Single-use printed materials to be disposed of and changed after each guest.
6. A Covid-19 booklet that contains vital information regarding Covid-19, our health and safety protocols, and other tips to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, will be provided to all guests.
7. The hotel will provide all in-house guests with a complimentary sanitation kit consisting of 70% solution alcohol, alcohol-based sanitizers, and face masks.
8. Trash bins will be provided inside each guest room. A separate trash bin intended for used PPE, such as face mask, face shield, and other sanitation waste materials, will be available.
1. All guests are strongly encouraged to use our contactless hand sanitizers available in strategic locations throughout the property.
2. Antibacterial soap and hand sanitizers are available in all public toilets. Cubicles are cleaned and disinfected regularly every two (2) hours.
3. Frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas and high-touch surfaces such as elevator buttons, doorknobs, and countertops.</span
4. Installation of protective glass in the hotel reception and other guest service desks to ensure distances are maintained.
5. Digital signage stating air quality along with safety tips and reminders are available within the property.
6. Trash bins will be available and accessible in all areas of the establishment. Each being sanitized every after disposal or trash collection.
7. Physical Distancing must be strictly observed when using elevators. Maximum capacity of four persons will be allowed at one time (or every use) to avoid physical contact. Floor markers will be in place to delineate physical distancing.
8. Furniture and fixtures will be spaced out and marked appropriately to ensure safe distancing standards are met.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
1. Body temperature checking using a thermal scanner will be performed for all guests by qualified medical staff or trained hotel personnel.
2. Alcohol/sanitizing gels are available at strategic locations throughout the property.
3. Implementation of new buffet and table service standards to consider individually plated and packed meals using biodegradable packaging for all event guests, where applicable.
4. Meeting rooms and function venues are disinfected after every use.
5. Meeting rooms and function venues have limited capacities to ensure safe physical distancing.
6. Signage and stanchions at all high-traffic areas function as reminders for guests to maintain a safe distance to one another.</span
7. Audio and visual equipment will be sanitized after every use.
FOOD & BEVERAGE OUTLETS
1. Guests are encouraged to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or 70% solution alcohol available at the reception counter when entering and leaving the premises.
2. All chairs and tables at our dining outlets are sanitized at a much higher frequency, and after each seating.
3. Self-service station set-up for guests in the dining area will not be implemented. All food and beverages will be served by authorized restaurant personnel.
4. There will be no buffet services and room service. Serving of individually-packed meals using biodegradable packaging will be implemented.
5. Restaurant menus will be made available online.
6. Restaurant seating capacity will be limited to 50%. Prior table reservations will be encouraged.
7.Furniture will be arranged to observe a safe distance between each dining party.
8. Tables and chairs in our F&B outlets and public areas have been marked accordingly to help identify which seat or table may be used.
9. Implementation of peak period queueing procedures in all our outlets.
10. Physical/social distancing floor markers are available in our receptions, elevators, restaurants, and other public areas. Printed and digital signage reminding our guests and team members to keep a distance is also available throughout the property.
1. Alcohol/sanitizing gels are available at strategic locations throughout the property.
2. Recreational areas or facilities such as gym and wellness centers, club lounge, swimming pool and other hotel facilities may be accessible but with strict observance of DOH prescribed minimum public health standards.
3. Fitness Center usage time may be limited to only several guests per given timeslot. Prior reservation or appointment is required. Due to the limited availability of slots for use of our Fitness Center, we offer a fitness kit (yoga mat) to all in-house guests free of charge.
4. Frequent cleaning and disinfection of hotel facilities particularly high-touch surfaces such as gym equipment, door handles, and countertops. Special cleaning and disinfection protocols are implemented for proper and adequate cleaning of these facilities.
1. All employees are trained on personal hygiene, infection control, and surface disinfection.
2. Employees are equipped with the needed personal protective equipment (PPE), especially those attending to guests to ensure full protection.
3. Periodic meetings on health, safety, and safety protocols.
4. Precautionary measures, including physical distancing, hand cleaning, and respiratory etiquette, are strictly being observed by all employees even when off duty.
5. Additional training opportunities have been made available to all our employees.
6. Mandatory temperature checks and health surveys are done regularly.